At Brooklin Consulting, we work with industry leaders to help them overcome their unique business challenges, uncover their greatest opportunities, and achieve impactful results.
Our experience in improving mining performance spans over 30 years from the 76th parallel in Canada’s far north to 4,000 metres above sea level in the Chilean Andes.
We have worked in:
▪ Iron Ore
We can guarantee you will see measurable results for your unique business challenges. How do we make this claim?
At Brooklin Consulting we:
▪ Assess the current state of your business, identifying revenue improvement and cost saving opportunities.
▪ Develop realistic and measurable goals and solutions.
▪ Implement improvements with your people.
▪ Sustain enhancements with a clear long-term strategy.
We use our ‘Structured Approach’ to foster change, train staff and help generate profits. We will work with your team every step of the way to help you achieve long-term sustainable improvements.
Through measurable results, we ensure your success is ongoing throughout the project and well beyond.
Our projects are tied to clearly defined improvements.
▪ Annual improvements achieved are often 3:1 ROI.
▪ Over 95% of our clients experience better than forecasted improvements.
▪ 100% of our clients have agreed to be references.
We are proud to be a trusted consulting partner to the mining industry. Our clients include many well-known names:
▪ Rio Tinto
▪ Teck Cominco Metals
▪ Highland Valley Copper
▪ Shell Crowsnest Coal
▪ Placer Dome
▪ Echo Bay
▪ Comilog Eramet
▪ Western Energy
▪ Caledonia Gypsum
▪ Quebec Cartier Mining Company
▪ Lac Minerals
▪ Homestake Mines
Some of the mines we have worked in:
▪ MacClean Lake Mine
▪ Vanscoy Mine
▪ Polaris Mine
▪ Campbell Lake Mine
▪ Dickenson Mine
▪ Bousquet Mine
▪ Lupin Mine
▪ Colstrip Mine
▪ QMM Mine
▪ Kipoi Project Mine
▪ Doyon Mine
▪ Gibraltar Mine
▪ Sullivan Mine
▪ Homestake Mine
▪ Endako Mine
▪ Denison Mine
▪ McEwen Mine
▪ Iron Ore Company of Canada (Lab City)
▪ Comilog Moanda