At Brooklin Consulting, we work with industry leaders to help them overcome their unique business challenges, uncover their greatest opportunities, and achieve impactful results.
Our experience in improving aviation performance spans over 30 years. We have worked in:
▪ Aerostructures Manufacture
▪ Aircraft Parts Manufacture
▪ Aircraft Assembly
▪ Parts Machining
▪ Stores Countrywide
▪ Flight Operations
▪ Simulator Maintenance and Scheduling
▪ Unit Maintenance
▪ C & D Checks
▪ Pilot and Crew Scheduling
▪ Fuel Consumption
Through measurable results, we ensure your success is ongoing throughout the project and well beyond.
Our projects are tied to clearly defined improvements.
▪ Annual improvements achieved are often 3:1 ROI.
▪ Over 95% of our clients experience better than forecasted improvements.
▪ 100% of our clients have agreed to be references.
Client results achieved with Brooklin Consulting
▪ 25% measured productivity gains
▪ Improved on time departures performance
▪ Reduced material costs
▪ Reduced indirect costs
▪ Improved throughput rates, reduced cycle times
▪ Reduced aircraft downtime
▪ Increased proactive management
▪ Improved utilization of MRP systems
We are proud to have supported our clients:
▪ Air Georgian
▪ Air Canada
▪ Canadian North
▪ Wasaya Airlines
We can guarantee you will see measurable results for your business challenges. How do we make this claim?
At Brooklin Consulting we:
▪ Assess the current state of the business and identify revenue improvement and cost saving opportunities.
▪ Develop measurable goals and solutions.
▪ Implement improvements with your people.
▪ Sustain enhancements with a long term strategy.
We use our ‘Structured Approach’ to foster change, train staff and help generate profits. We will work with your team every step of the way to enable your people to achieve long-term sustainable improvements.